Puno, Perú :: October 13-14-15-16, 2016 -- General event owner: Benjamin Flores, Tonet Jallo , Aly Machaca , Rene Lujano , Alex Oviedo , Bernardo Hermitaño , Escuelab Puno , CINEPIS Centro de Investigacion de la EPIS
- 1 Event Details
- 1.1 Logo
- 1.2 GOALS
- 1.3 Location
- 1.4 Dates
- 1.5 Itinerary
- 1.6 Meetings
- 1.7 Sponsors
- 1.8 Sponsorship available
- 1.9 Pre-registration
- 1.10 Meetings - Logs
- 1.11 Lodging / Hotel
- 1.12 Restaurant
- 1.13 Travel and transportation
- 1.14 Estimated costs of flights major airports that attendees will travel from.
- 1.15 Network Access
- 1.16 Packing List
- 1.17 Currency / Money / Prices
- 2 Agenda
- 3 General Budget
- 4 T-Shirts
The 2016 LATAM FUDCon will be held in Puno, Perú, October 13-14-15-16, 2016.
FUDCon is the Fedora Users and Developers Conference, a major free software event held in various regions around the world, usually annually per region. FUDCon is a combination of sessions, talks, workshops, and hackfests in which contributors work on specific initiatives. Topics include infrastructure, feature development, community building, general management and governance, marketing, testing and QA, packaging, etc.
FUDCon is always free to attend for anyone in the world.
- Oficial web site: http://fudconlatam.org/
- Facebook: facebook Event
- Google+: google Plus Event
- Contact email: email@example.com
Any bugs relating Our official site should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Promote Fedora at least in 6 regions of south of Peru like Cusco, Arequipa, Puno, Apurimac, Tacna and Moquegua and create local communities inside them.
- Promote Fedora in different north regions Bolivia near venue.
- Include at least 5 people into packagers team.
- Include at least 3 people into design team.
- At least package 2 big free/libre software from Peru (Chamilo) and Bolivia (because Bolivia is near to Puno City).
- City: Puno, Perú 
- Universidad Nacional del Altiplano Puno - Venue
The place where the event will take place is described below.
UNAP Main Auditorium
UNAP Main Auditorium.
The auditorium has a Wi-Fi system in all rooms, free access to Internet
The real capacity is
October 13-14-15-16, 2016
- 13,14 BarCammp: Thursday, Friday
- 15 HackFest: Friday, Saturday
- 16 FUDPub: Sunday
- Day: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Time: 23:30 UTC Check your country
- Channel: #Fudcon-Planning
- server: irc.freenode.org
Mettings minutes & logs
- Still Nothing
- Red Hat: http://www.redhat.com/ - Our main sponsor
- Booklets: allow attendees to have an agenda, directory, map and relevant information about the event.
- Banners: intended to decorate the place that served as headquarters of FUDCon.
- Hotel -
- Posters: disseminated and promoted the event in public places to attract attendees.
- Name tags: identify participants in the event. They will be pre-printed.
- Please add your name to the list if you will attend. Also, please indicate the following:
- Put an X in the $$$ column if you need funding to attend, and visit the FUDCon ticket tracker to make a funding request. We have a limited budget and will work hard to fund as many people as possible. We'll use these answers to help figure out budgeting for the event. We are making arrangements for attendees from other geographic regions to encourage specific initiatives such as future FUDCon events, but preference may otherwise be given to people in North America.
- Put a V in the Veg column if you would like vegetarian fare for any meals that we provide during the event. If you prefer vegan fare, please mark that column VV. We will do our best to make sure everyone is accommodated! Note: "Hell No" and similar statements are offensive to some and should not be included in this column.
- Put your T-shirt size in the Size column, so we can have an idea about what sizes to have available. Only Unisex (Mens Sizes will be ordered)
- If you want or need to share a room, mark yes in the "Roomshare?" column.
- Once you have a roommate, both of you should mark your roommate's name in the block as well.
- If you need a roommate, look for someone with just a yes in the column, and contact them via email. If you encounter any problems, let the organizers know.
- Use the Comments section for anything else you think organizers need to know, or to offer or ask for space or rides.
|#||Name||$$$||Veg||Size||Share room?||Comments||Hotel booked||extra line for badge||Country||TEAM|
|2||Eduardo Echeverria||Yes||NO||Large||Yes||No||echevemaster||Colombia||Packagers && Ambassadors|
|3||Abdel G. Martínez L.||Yes||No||Small||Yes||No||potty||Panama||Packagers, Ambassadors, QA|
|4||Maria "tatica" Leandro||Yes||No||Medium (W)||Yes (Richzendy)||No||Tatica: Master of Diversity||Venezuela||Diversity Advisor, Ambassadors, Design, Marketing, Websites, Videos, l10n|
|5||Edwind Richzendy Contreras||Yes||No||XL||Yes (Tatica)||No||Richzendy||Venezuela||Packagers, Ambassadors, l10n|
|6||Sylvia Sánchez||Yes||No||Medium (W)||Yes||No||Ah, you know...||Uruguay||Ambassadors, Design, Marketing,|
|7||Remy DeCausemaker||No||No||5XL||No||Not yet||@Remy_D : decause : FCL & Council||USA||CommOps, Council,|
|8||Wolnei Junior||Yes||No||L||Yes||No||Brazil||Ambassadors, QA, FreeMedia|
|9||Itamar Reis Peixoto||Yes||No||L||Yes||No||Brazil||Ambassadors, Packager|
|10||Leticia Canuto & Alice||Yes||No||L||Yes||No||Brazil||Ambassadors|
|11||Robert Mayr||Yes||No||L||Yes||No||robyduck||Italy||Council, Websites, Ambassadors, Infra, Magazine, Packagers|
|13||Efren Robledo||Yes||No||L||Yes||No||srkraken Mexican Team||México||Ambassadors|
|15||Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis||Yes||No||L||No||No||alexove||Peru||Ambassadors, Packagers|
|16||Valentin Basel||Yes||No||L||No||No||valentinbasel||Argentina||Ambassadors, icaro developer|
|17||Dennis Gilmore||Yes||No||XXL||Yes||No||dgilmore||Australia||Ambassadors, rel-eng, Infra, Packagers|
|18||José Edgardo López||Yes||No||XL||Yes||No||magjogui||El Salvador||Ambassadors,Translator,Packagers|
|19||Daniel Bruno||Yes||No||L||Yes||No||dbruno||Brazil||Ambassadors,Packagers, Infra|
|20||José A. Reyes H.||Yes||No||Small||Yes||No||josereyesjdi||Panama||Ambassadors|
|21||Adrian D. Soliard||X||XL||Yes||No||chinosoliard||Argentina||Ambassadors|
|22||Eduardo Mayorga||X||No||Small||Yes||No||mayorga||Nicaragua||Ambassadors, Packagers, G11N|
|24||Bernardo C. Hermitaño Atencio||Yes||No||Small||Yes||No||bernardoha||Perú||Ambassadors|
|27||Yohan Graterol||Yes||No||L||Yes (echevemaster)||No||yograterol||Colombia||Packager, Ambassador|
|28||César Muñoz||---||No||L||No||No||@on3_g||Perú||Still just a User|
Meetings - Logs
- Still nothing
Lodging / Hotel
The restaurant choosen is "La Casona Restaurant".
This is the link: http://lacasona-restaurant.com/
Travel and transportation
If you are trying to coordinate travel with other attendees, you may want to visit the travel planning page.
Getting to Puno
Estimated costs of flights major airports that attendees will travel from.
They are considered as major airports, which are located in the capital cities of each country
|Atlanta||Air Canada||USD 1,401.75||2|
|Houston||American Airlines||USD 1,194.49||3|
|San Salvador||Avianca||USD 490.13||1|
|San Jose||Avianca||USD 727.53||2|
|Quito||Copa Airlines||USD 1,070.84||2|
|Santiago de Chile||Sky Airline||USD 507.88||1|
|Buenos Aires||LAN||USD 715.97||2|
|Montevideo||Aerolineas Argentinas||USD 832.84||2|
|La Paz||LAN||USD 335.25||1|
|Sao Paulo||TAM||USD 993.13||1|
Directions from Airport to Hotel
Map To Event, FUDPub Hotel
At the hotel
The hotel has a significant amount of parking and has told us they don't believe there will be a problem accommodating some out of town drivers there.
There will be wireless ethernet available at the hotel and event location, thanks to Ruckus Wireless.
- Appropriately warm clothing
- Laptop with 802.11g wireless
- Extension cord
- Ethernet cable (for hotel and/or hackfest)
- Optional: Bring a Fedora Friend Finder (power strip)
- Credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or small amount of cash
- Your presentation slides or anything needed for the hackfest
- Passport/visa and any other official documentation needed
- Converters for power (reference link)
Currency / Money / Prices
We are happy to provide as much help as we can so you can enjoy your stay in our Country.
FUDCon is a community event in which the complete schedule is developed interactively starting with an opening orientation session. Attendance at orientation is recommended for those who are new to this format, or to FUDCon, Fedora, or free and open source software community events in general.
- Thursday, October 13
- Starting at 9:00am - 5:00pm, Hackfests / Workshops. FPL State of Fedora.
- Friday, October 14
- 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Morning: Barcamp pitches. Later in the morning, for duration of day: Barcamp sessions. Hackfests/Workshops.
- Saturday, October 15
- 9:00am - 5:00pm, Barcamp Hackfests/Workshops.
- Sunday, October 16
- 9:00am - 5:00pm, Tour and Pachamanca
Final sessions Proposals
Please valid in the following grid with proposed Final sessions: (If listed here will be Printed and at the Site ready for your Pitch)
Thursday, 13th October
Friday, 14th October
Saturday, 15th October
Lista de Gadgets que se proponen llevar:
- Docking Plugable compatible con multi seat in Fedora 17. Link No es lo mismo hablar de multi seat que verlo funcionar en caliente. Neville
- Programador PicKit2 para programar los IC de icaro
|003||Thousand||Bond Paper A4||USD 17.90|
|002||Kit||Printer Ink Refill||USD 17.05|
|003||Unit||Power extension of 7mts with 4 outlets||USD 17.05|
|006||Unit||Power Adapter from 3 to 2||USD 5.11|
|001||Thousand||Booklet with couche paper cover||USD 625|
|003||Unit||Vertical Banner for podium(1x0,5)||USD 12.78|
|003||Unit||Big Vertical Banner(3x2)||USD 68.18|
|001||Unit||Big Horizontal Banner(1,5x3)||USD 19.89|
|100||Unit||FUDCon Tshirts(20:1)||USD 710.23|
|100||Unit||FUDCon Tshirts(30:1)||USD 568.18|
|008||Hundred||Guard credential||USD 54.55|
|010||Reel||Rat tail cordon x 50 mts||USD 17.05|
|010||Hundred||Cardboard for Credential printing||USD 68.18|
|050||Unit||Chullos with Fedora logo||USD 71.02|
|001||Unit||Transport from the airport to hotel with fuel||USD 51.14|
|300||Unit||Coffee Break||USD 255.68|
|020||Unit||Hotel Payment for 5 days||USD 1,704.55|
|020||Unit||Lunch for 20 people by 5 days||USD 210.23|
|045||Unit||Water boottles||USD 19.18|
|300||Unit||Stickers FUDCon Puno||USD 176.47|
|50||Unit||FUDPub meal||USD 710.23|
|001||Unit||Flight Tickets||USD 10 825,52|
|TOTAL||USD 15 807,73|