Use Blueman as the Default Bluetooth Manager.
- Name: JuanRodriguezMoreno
- Targeted release: Fedora 12
- Last updated: 30-MAR-2009
- Percentage of completion: 0% (All known packages have been built for Fedora 10 and Fedora 11, but the packages haven't been accepted officially in the repositories. See bugzilla.).
Change the default Bluetooth Manager to Blueman, a simple and intuitive Bluetooth manager.
Benefit to Fedora
Blueman integrates with NetworkManager, making Bluetooth Dialup connections available to NetworkManager. It's easy-to-use gui allows it to pair up with headsets easily and send/receive files via OBEX.
Requires testing all features with different bluetooth devices.
* Connect to 3G/EDGE/GPRS via dial-up * Connect to or create bluetooth networks * Connect to input devices * Connect to audio devices * Send/Receive/Browse files via OBEX * Pairing
You can see some screenshots based on an Ubuntu "Dark" theme here
- blueman-1.0.2 (See bugzilla.)
We stay with the old bluetooth manager widget.