Dogtag Certificate System
Dogtag Certificate System is an enterprise-class open source Certificate Authority (CA) supporting all aspects of certificate lifecycle management including key archival, OCSP and smartcard management.
- Name: Scott Haines
- email: shaines AT redhat DOT com
- Targeted release: Fedora 26
- Last updated: 07-30-2009
- Percentage of completion: 0%
Details can be found here.
Benefit to Fedora
Code complete. Currently focused on modifying existing packages to meet Fedora packaging requirements.
How To Test
- Documentation can be found here.
- Release Notes can be found here.