Dogtag Certificate System
Dogtag Certificate System is an enterprise-class open source Certificate Authority (CA) supporting all aspects of certificate lifecycle management including key archival, OCSP and smartcard management.
- Name: Scott Haines
- email: shaines AT redhat DOT com
- Targeted release: Fedora 28
- Last updated: 07-30-2009
- Percentage of completion: 0%
Details can be found here.
Benefit to Fedora
All new feature. Full featured open source Certificate Authority (CA).
Code complete. Currently focused on modifying existing packages to meet Fedora packaging requirements.
How To Test
In it's current state, Dogtag will work.
- Documentation can be found here.
- Release Notes can be found here.