Dogtag Certificate System
Dogtag Certificate System is an enterprise-class open source Certificate Authority (CA) supporting all aspects of certificate lifecycle management including key archival, OCSP and smartcard management.
- Name: Scott Haines
- email: shaines AT redhat DOT com
- Targeted release: Fedora 13
- Last updated: 01-22-2010
- Percentage of completion: 98%
Details can be found here.
Benefit to Fedora
All new feature. Full featured open source PKI comprised of 6 major subsystems:
- Certificate Authority (CA)
- Data Recovery Manager (DRM)
- OCSP Manager (OCSP)
- Registration Authority (RA)
- Token Key Service (TKS)
- Token Processing System (TPS)
Code complete. Wrapping up modifying last two of twenty-six packages and their spec files to meet Fedora packaging requirements.
How To Test
FIX ME: Requires and build requires
In it's current state, Dogtag will work.
- Documentation can be found here.
- Release Notes can be found here.