FreeFileSync is a cool innovative directory synchronization tool.
- Name: Monem
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeted release: Fedora 17
- Last updated: (2011/11/19)
- Percentage of completion: 33%
FreeFileSync is a cool innovative directory synchronization tool. It has started on 2008 and still under active development to add more and more features
Benefit to Fedora
Adding a cool and user friendly directory synchronization tool to Fedora brings more satisfaction to Fedora citizens
Compiling FreeFileSync from sources that are already Linux ready.
How To Test
0. No special hardware or data is needed 1. FreeFileSync should be built successfully 2. After building FreeFileSync, launching the binary executable should bring FreeFileSync main window 3. FreeFileSync GUI should work correctly as stated in the upstream
If the user installs the package, the user should find a new shortcut to launch it
wxWidgets To be continued