Memory Debugging Tools
The gdb debugger has been extended with new commands that make it easier to track down and fix excessive memory usage within programs and libraries.
- Name: Dave Malcolm
- Email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Targeted release: Fedora 26
- Last updated: 2010-05-17
- Percentage of completion: 10%
Initial version of code ready to upload.
Mailing List: https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/gdb-heap
Trac Instance: https://fedorahosted.org/gdb-heap/
Git Repo: ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/gdb-heap.git
FAS Group here: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/gitgdb-heap
RFEs filed for gdb
- RHBZ #610241: RFE: please expose "info symbol ADDRESS" in the python API
- RHBZ #610249: RFE: notification about changes in the inferior process