KDE Plasma Active
Package and integrate Plasma Active interface by KDE project, aiming on touch-enabled devices like tablets, mobile phones and TVs. Make sure PA is co-installable with standard KDE Plasma Workspaces offering.
- KDE SIG
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: #fedora-kde
- Targeted release: Fedora 17
- Last updated: 2011-12-07
- Percentage of completion: 10%
plasma-mobile and kde-artwork-active already in Rawhide, countour under review, share-like-connect is currently packaged (applies for Plasma Active One).
Plasma Active is innovative technology for an intelligent user experience (UX). It is intended for all types of tablets, smartphones and touch computing devices such as settop boxes, smart TVs, home automation, in-vehicle infotainment.
The aim of this feature is to package and integrate Plasma Active into Fedora distribution.
Plasma Active consists from:
- mobile Plasma user experience based on Activities and share-like-connect concept
- Countour semantic extensions
- Active applications
Benefit to Fedora
How To Test
- upstream Plasma Active One/Two release
- upstream KDE Plasma Workspaces release, see  and 
- Fedora branding/theming from Fedora Design team!