- Feature pages should be updated to reflect the current status of the feature by the following milestones on the Release Engineering schedule:
- Alpha Freeze
- Beta Freeze--features not 100% complete at beta should be updated no less than every two weeks
- Final Freeze
- One week prior to Final Freeze all features will evaluated based on test results to date
- At Final Freeze all feature pages should be at 100% completion, and if necessary, the feature page adjusted to reflect everything completed (so as to reflect 100% completion).
- Feature Wrangler will send individual reminders and announcements to fedora-devel-announce list as necessary
- A summary status for all the features targeted to a particular release will be collected on a summary page which references and briefly explains the feature.
- The Feature Wrangler will maintain this page.
- This page will be located at: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/<release number>/FeatureList
- Reminders to developers about upcoming feature deadlines will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nag mail to developers with delinquent feature page updates will be emailed privately and shamed in a nice way on email@example.com