FEL Talking Points
About Fedora Electronic Lab text
FEL's mailing list is the contact point to share views, request for enhancements and assistance.
- Introduction of PLA tools for digital design.
- Introduction of a Peer Review Web-based solutions for small businesses.
- Introduction of simulators for 8081 and 8085 microcontrollers.
- Default IDE for Digital/Embedded design : Eclipse.
- Provided development tools for Openmoko development.
These release notes present the latest information about Fedora Project’s high- end microelectronic design platform : Fedora Electronic Laboratory (FEL)
The flyer demonstrates brief the capability and interoperability of the EDA tools provided.
How FEL supports Upstream
This schematic summarizes our work behind the FEL and how upstream benefits from Fedora's matured marketing facilities.
- EDA - Electronic Design Automation
- FEL - Fedora Electronic Lab