Fedora Activity Day at Southern California Linux Expo (SCaLE)
The 7th Annual Southern California Linux Expo will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, February 20-22, 2009 at The Westin Los Angeles Airport.
FAD SCaLE Details
- Date: Friday, February 20, 2009
- Place: Kennedy Room, Westin Los Angeles Airport
- Time: 10 a.m. to (a time yet to be determined)
The items below will be going on from around 9am - 5pm. There will be breaks and such, but they are treated much like a sprint. We're here to get something accomplished so it may be longer, or shorter. Come on by and help us out for an hour or all day, we'd love to have you there!
- Packaging of Fonts
- Larry Cafiero - Documentation/Packaging
- Clint Savage - Packaging Sprint. Likely Fonts.
- [Add next attendee here]