Fedora Round Table:Budapest 2011-8-27
Fedora Round Table - Budapest, Hungary
- Town: Budapest, Hungary
- Date: August, 27th 2011
- Time: 10:30 CEST
- Location: Hunguest Hotel Griff H-1113 Budapest, Bartók Béla út 152, Türkiz Room.
By train: to Kelenföld station, and from there by tram No. 49 one station (or by foot 5 min following the tram line at right side) from Keleti station: by red bus no.7 or 173 till Kelenföld, and as above.
Please do add yourself when you plan on coming so that we can make the reservation accordingly.
If you don't have a Fedora account drop us a line at email@example.com
- Zoltan Hoppar - Fedora Ambassador, HU L10n team coordinator, Translator
- Peter Borsa - Fedora Insight, Drupal developer, DDN(en: Debrecen Drupal Days) co-organizer
- Jörg Simon - Fedora Board
- Peter Bojtos - ULX, L10n Translator, Sulix developer
- Mate Gelei - Fedora Ambassador
- Gergely Rákosi - Fedora Ambassador
- Gergely Buday - Fedora Member, Developer
- Tamás Nyarasdi - Fedora member, ASM developer
- Zoltan Paldi - Fedora member
- Janos Viragh - OSSMath spin developer, University of Szeged
- Kalman Szalai - Contributor at Libreoffice, Mozilla Europe, Ubuntu Hungary