Fedora Events: FrOSCon 2010 - Sankt Augustin, Germany
FrOSCon is a two day conference on Free Software and Open Source, taking place for the third time on August, 23rd/24th 2008 at the Fachhochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg in Sankt Augustin near the cities of Bonn and Cologne.
The conference revolves around a rich schedule of talks, highlighting current topics in Free Software and Open Source. Moreover, developers will be offered a large Free Software / Open Source space, allowing them to organize their own meetings or even their own lineup of events.
Additionally, exhibition space will be available to companies and projects, so they can present themselves to the visitors.
For more information, visit:
Date & Location
- Saturday/Sunday, August 2010
- Sankt Augustin, not far from Bonn in NRW, Germany.
- Getting there
Please note that there are no Rooms in Hotel Regina for Friday anymore!
|Name||Hotel room||Booth service||Saturday||Sunday||Hotel Confirmed|
If you can provide us with some of these please drop a note here
- Laptops for demonstration
- Xfce/LXDE (Christoph)
- XO (Christoph, maybe also from Jens)
- Power cords (I think there will be some, however I'll bring some just in case --Heffer 08:47, 18 July 2009 (UTC))
- Network cables and maybe a small switch (I'll bring those --Heffer 08:47, 18 July 2009 (UTC))
- Decoration for the booth
- Maybe blue table cloth
Please feel free to add stuff if you think something is missing here.
- Hotel Regina, near to FrOSCon
- 18. Jul - gathering information
- 23. Jul - info on hotel rooms received from FrOSCon Team. Only two double rooms are free on Friday night