Fedora Events: FrOSCon 2010 - Sankt Augustin, Germany
FrOSCon is a two day conference on Free Software and Open Source, taking place for the fifth time on August, 21st/22nd 2010 at the University of Applied Science in Sankt Augustin near the cities of Bonn and Cologne.
The conference revolves around a rich schedule of talks, highlighting current topics in Free Software and Open Source. Moreover, developers will be offered a large Free Software / Open Source space, allowing them to organize their own meetings or even their own lineup of events.
Additionally, exhibition space will be available to companies and projects, so they can present themselves to the visitors.
For more information, visit:
Date & Location
- Saturday/Sunday, August, 21st/22nd 2010
- Sankt Augustin, not far from Bonn in NRW, Germany.
- Getting there
|Name||Hotel room||Booth service||Saturday||Sunday||Hotel Confirmed||Confirmed with FrOSCon (Free admission)|
|Felix Kaechele (Event owner)|
|Christoph Wickert||Stay at friends||Not needed|
|Enrico Tröger||for XFCE/Fedora|
|Add yourself here||Sat/Sun|
Hotel rooms are confirmed as of 14. July 2010. The price per night is 25€ per Person (including Breakfast). There is still one room left, for those interested. (Taken by Jens Kühnel :-))
If you can provide us with some of these please drop a note here
- Laptops for demonstration
- Power cords (I think there will be some, however I'll bring some just in case --Heffer 21:19, 3 February 2010 (UTC))
- Network cables and maybe a small switch (I'll bring those --Heffer 21:19, 3 February 2010 (UTC))
- Decoration for the booth
- Blue table cloth
Please feel free to add stuff if you think something is missing here.
- Hotel Regina, near to FrOSCon
Rooms will be booked by the event owner. If you need one please add a check mark in the table in the hotel room column.
- There usually is a social (beer) Event on the first day of FrOSCon. They also usually have the famous grilled bananas with chocolate ;)
- 03.02.: Took ownership of the event --Heffer 21:19, 3 February 2010 (UTC)