|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 03:07, 2 June 2008
Requesting New Hosted Project
- Before you are able to view New Ticket, you must log in: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/login
- Once logged in, click on the New Ticket tab, or use this link: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/newticket
- Fill in the Short summary: with the name of the project and that you are requesting hosting space. Set the Type: to task.
- Under Ticket Properties, set Priority: to minor, unless there is urgency. Also, set the Component: to Hosted Projects.
- For the main body of the request, use the [#request_template template below] .
- Then Preview preview and fix, or Submit ticket.
TEMPLATE FOR REQUEST MADE VIA TRAC Project name: Project short summary: SCM choice (git/hg/svn/bzr/mtn): Request Trac instance (yes/no): Importing from another SCM? If yes, which? Project admin Fedora Account System account name: