(Imported from MoinMoin)
m (1 revision(s))
Revision as of 16:28, 24 May 2008
#!html <div style="height:66px; width:100%; background-color:#002867;"> <a href = "http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure"> <img style="float:right;padding-top:3px;" src="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=InfrastructureTeamN1.png" /></a> </div> <HR style="height:2px; background-color:#00578E;" />
Requesting New Hosted Project
1. Before you are able to view New Ticket, you must log in:
1. Once logged in, click on the New Ticket tab, or use this link:
1. Fill in the Short summary: with the name of the project and that you are requesting hosting space. Set the Type: to task.
1. Under Ticket Properties, set Priority: to minor, unless there is urgency. Also, set the Component: to Hosted Projects.
1. For the main body of the request, use the [#request_template template below] .
1. Then Preview preview and fix, or Submit ticket.
TEMPLATE FOR REQUEST MADE VIA TRAC Project name: Project short summary: SCM choice (git/hg/svn/bzr/mtn): Request Trac instance (yes/no): Importing from another SCM? If yes, which? Project admin Fedora Account System account name: