I am a computer science student who got started with Linux with a Red Hat Linux web server.
I'm a packaing sponsor, and currently sponsor these fine people:
- A yum counter plugin would be cool, to get some statistics on how much stuff is downloaded. Something like Debian's popcon.
- Case stickers! Inspired by conversation on #fedora
- Use alien on all Fedora packages and make dpkg Fedora
- Continuous release: have a continuously updating "stable" repo built out of a development rawhide.
- Continuous integration: constantly rebuild packages upon change, then oldest first. Kind of like mdomsch's rebuilds.