Testing the new Fedora localization infrastructure - Transifex 0.5 RC1
- Login/Logout redirection does not include the /tx/ at the URL
- msgfmt -c check does not work on pt14.
- Not sure why it's happening yet. From the django shell it works ok.
- PARTIAL SOLUTION: To avoid this issue that checking was disabled on the pt14 server for now.
- Submission to the fedorahosted.org server does not work.
- We have setup the ssh-agent for the apache user, but the httpd server does not seem to use the SSH_AUTH_SOCK environment var on the wsgi Transifex/Django instance.
How can I help testing it?
- Login with the FAS information
- Try to submit files for the Components available on the Local testing repositories project.
- Add new files
- Submit broken files (Stats should fail and warning it)
- Try to submit a file in a place not allowed. (Target file do not matching with the Component Filefilter)
- Watch the new starts for the file after submit it (Do not need to refresh it)
- Try to refresh any Component stats around all projects registered
- Try to lock/unlock translation files for any Component around all projects registered
- Try to identify Components registered as normal POT-based, but that they are intltool based. (The migration script could not know/handle it)
- What else...? :)