LinuxFest Northwest (LFNW) 2011
LinuxFest Northwest (LFNW) is the 12th annual premier Linux event in the northwestern U.S. It takes place Saturday and Sunday April 30-May 1 in Bellingham, Washington, USA.
Date and time
- Saturday, April 30th and Sunday, May 1st
- Bellingham Technical College
- Attendee from abroad? To get there, check for flights to Bellingham International with Skycheck - flights Bellingham
The event is free and open to the public. Registration is not required for attendees. Registration for those staffing the booth is required (only for the purpose of getting a cool tee shirt and event badge saying you're an exhibitor), and those signed up below have been signed up with LFNW. If you find you'd like to work the booth, sign up below and we'll add you to the list.
- Add your activity here
- Next activity
- Eclipse, and python, and vim, and git! Oh my! A tour of an integrated development environment. by Jesse Keating
- One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) introduction and Updates by Iain Davidson
- Programming for Creative types with PD (in work) by Jeff Sandys
Please add yourself if you're planning to spend at least a little while at the Fedora Booth helping out.
|Who's next? Add yourself here||X||X|
Tasks to be done
- Confirm Event Box For Event
For Linux Fest Northwest 2010, $1,443* is requested for the following items:
|Ambassador team lodging||$368*||Two rooms for two nights (Fri/Sat) at Hampton at the special LFNW rate|
|Ambassador travel expenses||$375*||Larry Cafiero travel from Santa Cruz-San Jose-Seattle-Bellingham-San Jose-Santa Cruz via Amtrak|
|LFNW sponsorship||$500*||Silver level (Gold level = $1,000)|
|Buffer||$200||Cost overruns, etc.|
|Printing||$20||Handouts of presentation times, etc.|
|SWAG?||$0*||USB keys? etc.? (NOTE: not swag already in West Coast event box)|
/*/ Tentative budget items based on estimates; upcoming confirmation of costs and/or additional expenses may change the budget in either direction.
- 2011-03-01 - Page created
Blogs and reports
Kid friendly activities