This page is dedicated to have a place to centralize completed, in-progress, or topics for future interviews. This is for an on-going process to have more content coming from Marketing going to the press, Fedora Insight, or blogs on planet.
Interviews do not have to center around release-specific Feature List or Talking Points items.
Interviews can center around:
- Community members - who are you, and what do you do?
- Upcoming Events - interview someone who is working on an upcoming FUDCon or FAD
- Spins, SIGs, etc.
- And of course, Feature List / Talking Points owners
To see at least one interview per week.
(Placeholder! We need to either redirect to the Feature Profile SOP - make a new SOP - or just do something really basic here.)
This is the current schedule for planned interviews.
Completed Interviews / Feature Profiles
In-Progress Feature Profiles
Interviews Idea List
Move items from ideas to in-progress when there is an owner. If that owner is you, please be bold and edit the wiki and take ownership by notating your name next to the interview in the In-Progress list!
Some of these ideas came from the 2010/06/22 marketing meeting.
- pkgdb feature story: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/ See email to mktg-list for details.
- HW enablements
- legal, licensing, maybe? why $foobar is so difficult to get into Fedora - not tech, but licensing
- FUDCon LATAM
- FUDCon EU
- Saga of Fedora Insight - what have we learned?
- Cloud SIG
- Spins SIG
- Other sigs?