Meeting:APAC Ambassadors 2012-03-24
A special meeting to support FUDCon KL 2012
- 2012-03-24 04:00 UTC Click here to convert to local time
- #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
- Meetings go for just over one hour, but sometimes go longer.
- Luke Martinez, asmartgoat
- Heherson Pagcaliwagan, azneita
- Engels Antonio, born2linux
- Ankur Sinha, FranciscoD
- Haowei Lee, Haowei
- Harish Pillay, harishpillay
- Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail, KageSenshi
- Caius Chance, Kaio
- Moniruzzaman Monir, kalpurush
- Magie Antonio, magie
- Mahay Alam Khan, maktrix
- Sureshkumar Packiyarajah, Suresht
- Uditha Bandara Wijerathna, udinnet
- Abhishek Singh, aks
- Shakthi Kannan, mbuf
- as well as other great ambassadors!!! :)
- Please follow IRC Meeting Protocol and guidelines
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
Your name, where you are located, etc.
- For example ".fas dramsey My name is dramsey, from Japan and I use Fedora 16 from a DVD and Fedora 17 from an .ISO. I like System Administration Topics as well as Kernels."
Review *ACTION* items from the last meeting
- all APAC FAms, please have a look on APAC trac proposal and comment (apac ticket #20)
- update all scheduled F17 release parties to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F17_release_events
- All once the site is up (approx 20th March), please spread the news about fudcon apac in your respective countries :)
- tuanta create a wiki page to keep a list of should-be discussed things face to face in FUDCon KL
FUDCon need-discussed items
- wiki page: TBD (tuanta)
- will be organized in BoF style.
- Who is going?
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
- Have noticed at Meeting Minutes that NA and LATAM are doing weekly meetings now, should we consider?
- Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-03/apac_bi-weekly.2012-03-03-03.59.html
- Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-03/apac_bi-weekly.2012-03-03-03.59.txt
- Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-03/apac_bi-weekly.2012-03-03-03.59.log.html
- Log (Text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-03/apac_bi-weekly.2012-03-03-03.59.log.txt
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.