- 1 Meeting Time
- 2 Participants
- 3 Meeting Protocol
- 4 Agenda
- 5 Summary
- 6 Transcript
- 7 Next Meeting
- 2012-05-05 04:00 UTC Click here to convert to local time
- #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
- Meetings go for just over one hour, but sometimes go longer.
- Luke Martinez, asmartgoat
- Heherson Pagcaliwagan, azneita
- Engels Antonio, born2linux
- Ankur Sinha, FranciscoD
- Haowei Lee, Haowei
- Harish Pillay, harishpillay
- Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail, KageSenshi
- Caius Chance, Kaio
- Moniruzzaman Monir, kalpurush
- Magie Antonio, magie
- Mahay Alam Khan, maktrix
- Sureshkumar Packiyarajah, Suresht
- Uditha Bandara Wijerathna, udinnet
- Abhishek Singh, aks
- Shakthi Kannan, mbuf
- as well as other great ambassadors!!! :)
- Please follow IRC Meeting Protocol and guidelines
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
Your name, where you are located, etc.
- For example ".fas dramsey My name is dramsey, from Japan and I use Fedora 16 from a DVD and Fedora 17 from an .ISO. I like System Administration Topics as well as Kernels."
Review *ACTION* items from the last meeting
- bckurera to work on video to elaborate the importance of apac-trac
- FranciscoD mail relevant folks with survey ideas
- tuanta Reorganize items page for face2face discussion at KL
- bckurera update infra about the regional trac and close the business
- FranciscoD ask adimania to confirm he has received tickets
- MavJS, can you ping all applicants using their non @fp.o addresses to check whether they've received their tickets
APAC for FAmSCO (dramsey for you!)
- Do you have "what" it takes to represent us at APAC?
- We strongly need representation, who will do this in case?
Things need to be discussed face to face in FUDCon KL
- This should not be discussed in this meeting. I will be absent.
APAC Events and Status of F17 Release Parties (dramsey)
- Report of past Events & current Status of upcoming events
- Everyone please update this wiki with your Fedora 17 Release Events! dramsey on 03/05/2012 and 04/03/2012
- Fedora 17 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- Review and plan your Fedora 17 needs, for example media, swag and anything else.
- FAmSCo and Regional teams call for Preparation of Media/SWAG by Thu 2012-03-08
- Hold Release Events and Publish Event Reports from Tue 2012-05-08 until Fri 2012-06-08 dramsey on 04/01/2012
- Locally created media / swag as an option? ==> strongly suggests inquiry on funding your initiatives Local production? -
- Use that Fedora "This is free media" form during sending of media between countries to avoid the tax problem.
- What would be useful for you? Item and quantity!!!
Harish says, "I have some F16 LiveCDs left. Do mention that during the meeting."
Review APAC trac tickets
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
- Swag for Fedora 17, get your ideas for this. dramsey, 2012-04-03
- Support FUDCon KL!!!
- Minutes: Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-28/apac.2012-04-28-04.02.html
- Minutes (text): Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-28/apac.2012-04-28-04.02.txt
- Log: Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-28/apac.2012-04-28-04.02.log.html
- Log (Text): Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-28/apac.2012-04-28-04.02.log.txt
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.