Meeting:APAC Ambassadors 2012-06-23
- Time: 2012-06-23 04:00 UTC
- For your local time: in a terminal: date -d '2012-06-23 04:00 UTC'
- #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
- We try to make meetings for only one hour. Sometimes meetings go over one hour.
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by Buddhika Kurera, Dramsey, Truong Anh Tuan
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
Please add the participants after the meeting
Review *ACTION* items from the last meeting
- jurank_dankkal update the Padang FAD wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Padang_2012 for total budget
- jurank_dankkal : Update the event wiki page with total budget and cost breakdown, open separate trac tickets for fund requests
- FranciscoD make next meeting agenda
- FranciscoD put all guidelines on wiki and request mailing lists to go look
- everyone all we should update all upcoming F17 release parties onto wiki
APAC Events and Status of F17 Release Parties
- Report of past Events & current Status of upcoming events
- Everyone please update this wiki with your Fedora 17 Release Events!
- Fedora 17 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- Hold Release Events and Publish Event Reports from Tue 2012-05-22 until Fri 2012-06-22
- Locally created media / swag as an option? ==> strongly suggests inquiry on funding your initiatives Local production? -
- Use that Fedora "This is free media" form during sending of media between countries to avoid the tax problem.
- Review and plan your Fedora 17 needs, for example what would be useful for you, Media, Swag, Sticker and other needs? Item and quantity!!!
- All tickets to be discussed go here
Join Fedora SIG for APAC
- Any folks interested in contributing?
- Any new potential contributors we can help using this SIG?
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
- Swag for Fedora 17, get your ideas for this.
- Any new initiatives and do you participate on #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-apac, and/or #fedora IRC Channels?
- Minutes: Add links here
- Minutes (text): Add links here
- Log: Minutes: Add links here
- Log (Text): Add links here
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.