Meeting:APAC Ambassadors 2012-06-23
- Time: 2012-06-23 04:00 UTC
- For your local time: in a terminal: date -d '2012-06-23 04:00 UTC'
- #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
- We try to make meetings for only one hour. Sometimes meetings go over one hour.
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by Buddhika Kurera, Dramsey, Truong Anh Tuan
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
Please add the participants after the meeting
Review *ACTION* items from the last meeting
- jurank_dankkal update the Padang FAD wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Padang_2012 for total budget
- jurank_dankkal : Update the event wiki page with total budget and cost breakdown, open separate trac tickets for fund requests
FranciscoD make next meeting agenda
FranciscoD put all guidelines on wiki and request mailing lists to go look: Posted above.
everyone all we should update all upcoming F17 release parties onto wiki
APAC Events and Status of F17 Release Parties
- Report of past Events & current Status of upcoming events
- Everyone please update this wiki with your Fedora 17 Release Events!
- Fedora 17 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- Hold Release Events and Publish Event Reports from Tue 2012-05-22 until Fri 2012-06-22
- Locally created media / swag as an option? ==> strongly suggests inquiry on funding your initiatives Local production? -
- Use that Fedora "This is free media" form during sending of media between countries to avoid the tax problem.
- Review and plan your Fedora 17 needs, for example what would be useful for you, Media, Swag, Sticker and other needs? Item and quantity!!!
- All tickets to be discussed go here
Join Fedora SIG for APAC
- Any folks interested in contributing?
- Any new potential contributors we can help using this SIG?
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
- Swag for Fedora 17, get your ideas for this.
- Any new initiatives and do you participate on #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-apac, and/or #fedora IRC Channels?
- Minutes: Add links here
- Minutes (text): Add links here
- Log: Minutes: Add links here
- Log (Text): Add links here
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.