- Time: 2012-06-23 04:00 UTC
- For your local time: in a terminal: date -d '2012-06-23 04:00 UTC'
- #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by Ankur Sinha "FraniscoD".
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
Review *ACTION* items from the last meeting
- jurank_dankkal update the Padang FAD wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Padang_2012 for total budget
- jurank_dankkal : Update the event wiki page with total budget and cost breakdown, open separate trac tickets for fund requests
FranciscoD make next meeting agenda
FranciscoD put all guidelines on wiki and request mailing lists to go look: Posted above.
everyone all we should update all upcoming F17 release parties onto wiki
APAC Events and Status of F17 Release Parties
Join Fedora SIG for APAC
- Any folks interested in contributing?
- Any new potential contributors we can help using this SIG?
Next meeting chair
- The next meeting will be held at date/time and will be chaired by chairperson.
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
- Swag for Fedora 17, get your ideas for this.
- Any new initiatives and do you participate on #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-apac, and/or #fedora IRC Channels?
- Minutes: Add links here
- Minutes (text): Add links here
- Log: Minutes: Add links here
- Log (Text): Add links here
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.