- 1 Meeting Details
- 2 Participants
- 3 Agenda
- 4 Summary
- 5 Transcript
- 6 Next Meeting
- Time: 2012-06-23 04:00 UTC
- For your local time: in a terminal: date -d '2012-06-23 04:00 UTC'
- #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by Ankur Sinha "FraniscoD".
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
- FranciscoD (256)
- bckurera (59)
- dramsey (52)
- hircus (42)
- inode0 (26)
- jurank_dankkal (22)
- Aks (14)
- zodbot (14)
- maktrix (12)
- dan408 (8)
- arifiauo (5)
- tuanta (1)
News from FAmSCo
- Meeting 2012-06-18, Meeting #1 for F18 cycle.
Review *ACTION* items from the last meeting
- jurank_dankkal update the Padang FAD wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Padang_2012 for total budget
- jurank_dankkal : Update the event wiki page with total budget and cost breakdown, open separate trac tickets for fund requests
FranciscoD make next meeting agenda
FranciscoD put all guidelines on wiki and request mailing lists to go look: Posted above.
everyone all we should update all upcoming F17 release parties onto wiki
APAC Events and Status of F17 Release Parties
- All tickets for today meeting.
Join Fedora SIG for APAC (Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD")
- Any folks interested in contributing?
- Any new potential contributors we can help using this SIG?
Ambassadors Map (Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD")
- Remind everyone to update their lat/lon in FAS and check the Ambassadors Map once it's up.
- Get your lat/lon from http://getlatlon.com
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
- Swag for Fedora 17, get your ideas for this.
- Any new initiatives and do you participate on #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-apac, and/or #fedora IRC Channels?
- Minutes: Add links here
- Minutes (text): Add links here
- Log: Minutes: Add links here
- Log (Text): Add links here
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.
- Chair for next meeting: FAS/Name