Meeting:APAC Ambassadors 2012-08-04
- For your local time: in a terminal: date -d '2012-08-04 04:00 UTC'
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by Abhishek Singh "aks"
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
Please add the participants after the meeting
- Fedora Delhi Meetup Discussion :[User:Niteshnarayan Nitesh Narayan Lal]
News from FAmSCo
Refer to the FAmSCo meeting info 2012-07-09 and 2012-07-16 for News and Announcement and Discussion in the Committee
- ACTION: discuss proposal for reimbursement and regional budget request at next meeting (herlo, 18:16:13) added 07/24/2012 by dramsey via FAmSCo Weekly 07/23/2012 Log
- Add any other useful information from FAmSCo Weekly 07/30/2012 log
Review Action items from previous meeting
- FranciscoD bckurera Announce ticket on mailing list so folks can leave their comments
- FranciscoD nag susmit to deploy map
- All, add your ideas, comments for apac-ticket #32 and #33
APAC Events: plans, status, reports
- Please review Robyn's e-mail on budget and update Accounting/DraftFY13. added 07/25/2012 by dramsey
- Report of past Events & current Status of upcoming events Fedora Events for FY13 Q2 (June 2012 - August 2012)
- What would be useful for you? Item and quantity!!!
- FYI I have ordered 2000 sets of Fedora 17 Live CDs. Those will be available for distribution to APAC ambassadors. Harish
- Ask and you will receive. :)
- Think Events, FADs, for FUDCon APAC!!!
- Fedora 18 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- FAmSCo and Regional teams call for Preparation of Media/SWAG - Thu 2012-08-30
- Regional Teams Submit Funding Request For Swag/Media Production - Thu 2012-08-30
- Release Event Submission Deadline - Fri 2012-10-12
- Hold Release Events and Publish Event Reports - Tue 2012-10-30 until Fri 2012-11-30
- Everyone please update this wiki with your Fedora 17 Release Events and Fedora 18 Release Events!
- FYI, participate in the Summer of Open Hardware "...Applications accepted until August 15, 2012..."
add your ticket here if you want your ticket to be discussed in this meeting
Open Trac Tickets added 07/21/2012 by dramsey
- Brainstorming, any ideas that you have in your mind?
- Do you have a Hackergotchi
- Swag for Fedora 18, get your ideas for this.
- Any new initiatives and do you participate on #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-apac, and/or #fedora IRC Channels?
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.
- The next meeting will be chaired by FAS/Name
- Minutes: Add links here
- Minutes (text): Add links here
- Log: Minutes: Add links here
- Log (Text): Add links here