- Saturday, November 10th, 2012 at 04:00 UTC
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
Please add the participants after the meeting
News from FAmSCo
Review action items from last meeting
tuanta contact to all (open) ticket owners to check status
APAC Events: plans, status, reports
*FAmSCo and Regional teams call for Preparation of Media/SWAG - Thu 2012-09-27 *Regional Teams Submit Funding Request For Swag/Media Production - Fri 2012-09-28 until Fri 2012-10-05 *Release Event Submission Deadline - Fri 2012-11-16 *Hold Release Events and Publish Event Reports - Tue 2012-12-04 until Fri 2013-01-04
- Mentioned on October 13th about a November event at http://www.nibm.lk/ by (udinnet, 04:30:02)
- Fedora Activity Day PH on 2012-12-01
- [Report] Report Fedora-Id at ILC 2012 2012-09-15/16
- [Report] Report Fedora-id at AMIGOS 2012-09-16
- [Planning FUDCon Bid Indonesia] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Indonesia_2013 (Has Indonesia been decided on already?)
- All open ticket with "meeting" keyword at: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9
What is the status of these tickets?
- We need a "shipping address" for nb to send APAC 2,000 "2k" quantity of case badges.
- Saw this URL with our fellow APAC'er Harish Pillay - http://www.cxotoday.com/story/cios-will-never-get-fired-for-using-open-source/
- Whatever you want to talk about!
- Elections are up: Please nominate your candidates: FAmSCo_nominations
- Minutes (text):
- Log (Text):
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.
- The next meeting will be chaired by <user>