Meeting:APAC Ambassadors 2012-11-24
- Saturday, November 24th, 2012 at 04:00 UTC
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
Please add the participants after the meeting
News from FAmSCo
Review action items from last meeting
APAC Events: plans, status, reports
*FAmSCo and Regional teams call for Preparation of Media/SWAG - Thu 2012-09-27 *Regional Teams Submit Funding Request For Swag/Media Production - Fri 2012-09-28 until Fri 2012-10-05 *Release Event Submission Deadline - Fri 2012-11-23 *Hold Release Events and Publish Event Reports - Tue 2012-12-11 until Fri 2013-01-11
- Decide a fixed timeline for FUDCon 2013
- Comments on FUDCon plan template
- [Planning FUDCon Bid Indonesia] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Indonesia_2013 (Has Indonesia been decided on already?)
- Fedora 18 now scheduled for January 2013 - http://lwn.net/Articles/523674/rss added 11/09/2012 by dramsey This is news!
The Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo) decided to push the Fedora 18 beta back two weeks until November 27. That in turn pushes the full release until January 8 of next year. "Today at FESCo meeting  it was decided to slip Fedora 18 Beta release by *two* weeks to give the Installer team, the new upgrade tool and Secure Boot time to finish and polish these features to meet our release quality standards." We looked at some of the problems facing Fedora 18 in this week's edition.
- All open ticket with "meeting" keyword at: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9
What is the status of these tickets?
- Next meeting chair to be decided
- Whatever you want to talk about!
- Elections are up: Please nominate your candidates: FAmSCo_nominations
- Minutes (text):
- Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-12-08/apac.2012-12-08-04.30.log.html
- Log (Text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-12-08/apac.2012-12-08-04.30.log.txt
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.
- The next meeting will be chaired by <user>