Meeting:Board meeting 2012-03-14
Fedora Board Meeting, 2012 03 14
- Secretary: Guillermo Gomez
- Meeting Type: Phone
- Jon Stanley
- Peter Robinson
- Robyn Bergeron
- Rudi Landmann
- David Nalley
- Guillermo Gomez
- Jaroslav Reznik
- Christoph Wickert
- Rex Dieter
- Toshio Kuratomi
- Goal reporting, Christoph and Jon
- Updates on trademark stuff
- Open Floor
- QA will be likely announced as subproject, FPL will take care of it.
- FUDCon action general
- fudcon action fudcons malasya, emea
- fudcon bidding na
- fudcon emea final decision next week
Updates on trademark
- spot busy all week, no concrete updates.
Board member goals
- stanley , not ready, deferred.
- 1st goal groupware: progress, but still need decision making with infra
- 2nd goal fedora council no progress so far
- 3rd goal procedures common elections guidelines, good progress
- kital meet to discuss budget issues, credit card holders, reimbursements
- fad with credit card holders?
- quite a lot of work to do in all those goals.
84: Annual User Survey: https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/84
- stanley still interested but limited on resources to make it move
- john and jcm to meet and plan actions and better define terms and questions to answers on objectives of such survey.
- define target of the survey?
- contributors vs non-contributors
- general population
- target defines the survey
- will take time just to define the purpose of the survey
- probably we need a group interested in
- Does the board has a particular interested on running a particular survey?
102: Fedora QA as a sub-project
- We need a general mission statement from QA
- Whos leading the project?
- QA needs to be blessed first as a subproject
- Robin will talk to Adams and/or Tim to clarify
- Board is willing to approve, we just need a final documentation, final kick, and Robin will take care of it :)
- Follow up 84: Annual User Survey: https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/84 / jstanley / needs love.
- Follow up 102: Fedora QA as a sub-project: https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/102 /rbergeron / near to closure.
Next meeting will be IRC on 2012-03-21 at $18:30 UTC.