Meeting:Community Architecture 2011-03-07
Some of the links below require Red Hat VPN access, including the full meeting minutes & log.
Max, Mel, Karsten, Harish, Ryan, Ian, Sebastian
- TOS wiki. I'd like Ryan to be prepared to spend a few minutes walking us through what he did, as we discussed several times last week.
- Final SIGCSE plans, and making sure Mel and SDZ are all set for the conference. I'd like to see a bulleted list from each of you that reminds the team, and yourselves, of the things that you want to ensure are achieved during the trip.
- Mel's list:
- my panel
- Sebastian's BoF
- organize a SIGCSE dinner (better yet, get someone else to do it, possibly on the fly)
- Catch up with the people listed here
- Hand out swag
- opensource.com coverage as planned here
- Get contacts for next year's event and start planning a big Red Hat presence at SIGCSE 2012
- A daily commarch update (as I usually do)
- Get a reasonable amount of sleep
- Mel's list:
- Infrastructure update from Ian
- Harish's topics
- work with the team to create the State of the Community "track" for the virtual sales kick off for APAC for March 11 deadline
- participating in the "Open Source Business Workshop" on Friday March 11 - http://www.scs.org.sg/event_detail.php?vieweventdetail=340 at which I will be moderating and driving the discussion. We have about 40 persons signed up. I am the secretary of the OSSIC SIG.
- Get whatever POSSE Manila info we have down on a wiki page or on the mailing list.
- Look for an opportunity for an OSDC article out of the "Open Source Business Workshop" on Friday.
- Drive POSSE Manila conversation forward after Harish presents the current info to the team, so that Mel isn't burdened by it while she is at SIGCSE.
- Follpwup with Pam about Fedora Scholarship legal questions.
- Options for next full-team retreat to the list for discussion and March 16 finalization.
Mel and Sebastian
- Do a great job at SIGCSE, according to the plan.
- Finish up the TOS wiki gardening ASAP, pre SIGCSE, with a focus on the front page.