Messaging SIG/Bugzilla Shim
- Bugzilla cc's firstname.lastname@example.org for every component in the Fedora product
- Sendmail forwards messages addressed to email@example.com to the shim at a different port (i.e. 5555)
- Shim running smtpd.SMTPServer from python, monitoring port 5555 recived the messages in "realtime" i.e. no pulling.
- Shim processes data and formats it into an AMQP message
- Shim then sends message via a moksha producer under fedoraproject.org.bugzilla
Do we need a consumer for this? There was some thought that we could just send data out on the AMQP bus about things like changing a reviews state and then this consumer would then make the change. Is there any reason for not just having an XMLRPC call do this instead?