Revision as of 11:04, 21 March 2011
Fedora Events: OpenRheinRuhr 2010 - Oberhausen, Germany
OpenRheinRuhr is a new free software trade show with conference and exhibition in the Rhine-Ruhr region, the largest metropolitan area in Germany. For more information please visit the OpenRheinRuhr website (German).
Date & Location
- Saturday and Sunday, the 13th and 14th of November 2010
- Rheinisches Industriemuseum, Oberhausen in NRW, Germany OpenStreetMap
|Name||Booth service||Attendance on Saturday||Attendance on Sunday||Hotel room from Friday to Saturday||Hotel room from Saturday to Sunday||Hotel Confirmed||comments|
|Julian Aloofi (Event owner)|
- install media (CD/DVD): Christoph/Felix; I'll bring 200 empty discs and all spins on HD, will burn some before the event and then on-demand - Julian
- stickers, posters, etc: I'll print one or two big posters, and a smaller LiveUSB Station poster. EMEA Ambassadors is out of SWAG. - Julian
- a PC/laptop with Fedora: We could use my Lenovo - Michael. I'll also bring my laptop for the LiveUSB station and burning of media during the event. - Julian
I'll give out our Exhibitor tickets on Friday when we build up the booth.--Julian 15:39, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
Taken care of everyone now.
There will be a social event on Saturday evening (starting 18:00) right in the lobby of the exhibition hall. Food and drinks will be supplied by the organizers.