MirBSD Korn Shell
Mksh is the MirBSD enhanced version of the Public Domain Korn shell (pdksh), a bourne-compatible shell which is largely similar to the original AT&T Korn shell. It includes bug fixes and feature improvements in order to produce a modern, robust shell good for interactive and especially script use, being a bourne shell replacement, pdksh successor and an alternative to the C shell.
How To Install
Bitlbee is available in Fedora since Fedora Core 6. It can be easily installed by typing (as
yum install mksh
If you would like to quick start, just run the following command:
Now you're running the MirBSD Korn Shell. Further information can be found on the mksh website.
- Fedora 7: i386 , x86_64 , ppc , ppc64
- Fedora 8: i386 , x86_64 , ppc , ppc64
- Fedora Development: i386 , x86_64 , ppc , ppc64
- EPEL 4: i386 , x86_64 , ppc
- EPEL 5: i386 , x86_64 , ppc