Unknown Horizons (UH) is a 2D realtime strategy simulation game with an emphasis on economy and city building. Expand your small settlement to a strong and wealthy colony; collect taxes and supply your inhabitants with valuable goods; increase your power with a well balanced economy and with strategic trading and diplomacy.
The current release of Unknown Horizons is: 2012.1
- Upstream: Unknown Horizons
- User Forums: Unknown Horizons Forums
- Code: Github - unknown-horizons
- Release tarballs: Sourceforge - unknown-horizons
- python-fife - FIFE provides the game engine used by Unknown Horizons
- guichan -
- python-enet - Bindings for use with libenet (ENet)
- ENet - provides UDP protocol to enable multiplayer gaming on UH;
- package libenet - ENet is already in Fedora; No action required!
- package python-enet -
- package fife - FIFE is already in Fedora; No action required;
- package Unknown Horizons -