No current unfulfilled wishes. Add some! :)
- Dist::Zilla -- distribution builder; installer not included!
- String::Formatter @ RHBZ #579060
- CPAN::Uploader (maybe switch cpan-upload to use this RHBZ #568961)
- Perl::Version @ RHBZ #579063
- File::ShareDir::Install @ RHBZ #579072
- plus a whole bunch of plugins to come...
- Task::Moose -- Moose extensions thought of as "standard."
- Task::Kensho - "A Glimpse at an Enlightened Perl"
- Task::Padre::Plugin::Deps @ RHBZ #500959
Acme::PlayCode @ RHBZ #497800
- Audio::Beep @ RHBZ #573802
Capture::Tiny @ RHBZ #497807
ExtUtils::InferConfig @ RHBZ #498193
ExtUtils::InstallPAR @ RHBZ #498191
PAR::Packer @ RHBZ #500958
Padre 0.21 not found. We have 0.32.
Syntax::Highlight::Engine::Kate @ RHBZ #497283
Syntax::Highlight::Perl6 @ RHBZ #495693not needed in this release
URI 1.37 not found. We have 1.37.
WebService::Validator::CSS::W3C @ RHBZ #498196
WebService::Validator::HTML::W3C @ RHBZ #498198
- Bricolage - Content Management System (CPAN: Bundle::Bricolage)
- Needs work to make it play nice with Apache2/mod_perl2.
- Alzabo - Data modelling tool (CPAN: Alzabo)
- Encode::HanExtra - Extra encodings for Encode (for w3c-markup-validator)
- Encode::JIS2K - Extra encodings for Encode (for w3c-markup-validator)
- IMC - Idealx Management Console
- All dependencies should already be in Fedora.
- StevenPritchard has put some work into this already.
Geo::IPfree - Look up country of IP Address. This module make this off-line and the DB of IPs is free & small. @ RHBZ #483628
- PlRPC - A bundle to install PlRPC-Server, Client and prerequisites.
Getopt::Mixed obsoleted by Getopt::Long provided by package perl(Please also EPEL)
- Getopt::Simple - provides a simple wrapper around Getopt::Long (easy — no other deps). - Review request RHBZ #573827
Locale::gettext provided by perl-gettext(Please also EPEL)
- NetPacket - modules to assemble/disassemble network packets at the protocol level (Please also EPEL) @ RHBZ #573848
Net::SSH::Perl - Perl client Interface to SSH (Please also EPEL)
Math::Pari as dependency ^