m (→EMEA: fix typo)
(→Fedora Ambassadors Polo Shirt)
|Line 76:||Line 76:|
Revision as of 13:31, 11 April 2012
Fedora Ambassadors Polo Shirt
During the FAD EMEA 2006 we made the decision, that we all should wear the same shirt at events. We did not want a uniform, but something that would make us stand out, so that visitors/attendees could visually identify us.
The requirements for this shirt were:
- high quality (fabric)
- easy to wash [embroidery based logos/text(stitched not printed)]
- not in a t-shirt-style
- long life time
- independent from events and Fedora t-shirt versions
- match the Logo Guidelines
Due to these requirements, the "Fedora Ambassador Polo Shirt" was the conceived with the following design specifications:
- Shirt: Pique Polo Slazenger, 200 g/qm, 100 % BW,sizes: S; M; L; XL; XXL
- Shirt Color: Pantone ® 2935 (the brighter fedora blue)
- 1. embroidery logo: thorax top left - Fedora Symbol 4cm wide
- 2. embroidery logotext right upper arm - Fedora Standard Logo (white types) under them "Ambassador" in U001 Font (white types - Complementary Font according to the Guidlines) 9 cm wide
The only problem with quality, is the attached increased price tag, that is, the polo shirts are not cheap. The cost per polo shirt is around 25 EUR (depends on the purchase order quantity).
|Front view||The Fedora Polo Shirt in Action|
Ordering polo shirts
Depending on the area you live in, here are instructions how to get a polo shirt:
File a ticket in the EMEA Swag Tracker and add the following information
- Summary: "Ambassadors Polo for <your name>"
- Description: Make sure to add
- Size (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
- Quantity (if you request different sizes, make sure to mention the qunatity for each of them)
- Shipping address (if you request shipping)
- Type: T-Shirt Request
- Owner: cwickert
- Shipping: Normally you would select "Shipping to ticket creator" or if you want save some money "Shipping to other event attendee". You can also select "Personal pick-up" if you are going to attend a major Fedora event in the not too distant future. In this case make sure to add the event in the Field Event.
- Latest delivery: If you have an event coming up, please add the deadline in the format YYYY-MM-DD. Otherwise leave the field empty, just like all the other fields.
Depending on who is in charge of the polos, the payment methods may vary. Details will be provided in the ticket.