This is a very, very plain base template - a blank canvas upon which a Fedora design bounty ninja will unleash their creativity.
Some points to note up-front:
- The template uses a light text on a dark background. This is because slide presentations are usually shown on a projector, and having a light-colored background can be overwhelming since it physically sends a lot more light to the viewer than a darker background. Sticking with light text on a dark background rather than vice-versa should make for a more pleasant viewing experience.
- What counts as a 'title', and what counts as 'body text' is sometimes confusing. The presentation title and slide titles are definitely titles, and bullet points are definitely body text. Beyond that is up to you.
Some points slide-by-slide:
- There's room for both a presentation title and subtitle
- The presenter's name is given a space, and beneath there are fields for their job title / affiliation / background
- In the lower left there is a spot for the presenter to indicate the license of their slides
- Today's topics is a bulleted list of all the topics covered in the presentation - like a table of contents
- Before each topic in the presentation is covered, there's a slide to indicate the title of the topic that is about to start, centered and in a large size font.