Os pacotes do Fedora são mantidos coletivamente por uma comunidade composta de membros da Red Hat e voluntários.
Fedora Packages are maintained collectively by a community of both Red Hat members and volunteers.
- Package Review Process - describes the formal review process (for both contributors and reviewers)
- Packaging SIGs - Informal groups of packagers working on specific areas of the distribution
- EPEL - Rebuild of Fedora packages for RHEL or compatible derivatives
- Packaging Guidelines
- Licensing Guidelines
- Package Naming Guidelines
- Dist Tag Guidelines
- Package Review Guidelines
- Recipes for RPM post scripts
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package - for those of us with shorter attention spans, preferring less detail
- How to create an RPM package - start here if you don't know how to create an RPM package and want a detailed guide.
- Maximum RPM Book - most detailed, but slightly obsolete
- RPM Guide - an in-depth guide to RPM
- Building Packages Guide - Work through these examples, you'll learn a lot.
- Package Update Policy - Policy for when to push updates to packages and when not to.
Resources for Fedora Package Collection contributors
- SIGs - Fedora Special Interest Groups
- Fedora package components in bugzilla
- koji - Fedora Package Build System / Secure connection with Fedora User Cert
- Fedora Package Database
- bodhi - Fedora Package Update System
- RPM Repository Admin requests - Repository and CVS status pages for requesting manual copies and removals of packages
- Vacation Notice - Add a vacation note if you are going to be unavailable for a few days.
- Test Machines - Contributed servers for test, mock build, compile or debug packages before submitting to koji
- Fedorapeople_Repos - A place to host various personal repos
Important Mailing Lists
- is a low traffic, announcements only, list, where important development information is posted.
- is a high traffic mailing list, where discussions about the development of Fedora are held.
- is a very high traffic mailing list, where notifications are given for all the commits in any package in the Fedora repository. Note that the Fedora package database sends commit mails for packages you (co-)maintain.
- Fedora Packaging Committee, who determine the official packaging guidelines for Fedora projects. is the mailing list of the
Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo)
Fedora technical management is organized by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo).