GDM is Gnome Display Manager, part of Gnome Desktop.
This is a translation testing for gdm.
Warning with Live ISO, it may not possible to test translation in GDM. Please skip this test case if using only Live ISO.
How to test
- Change System Language from System Settings
- Select Region and Language
- Set Language and Select System Tab
- Click on 'Copy Settings'
- Reboot and check the translation of login screen.
- Check translations and short-cut keys in the screen.
|Language||Result [language code]||Bug||Comment|
|Example: abcd (ab_cd)||RHBZ #12345||This is the comment|
|Traditional Chinese (zh_TW)||RHBZ #||Half translated|
|Italian: (it_IT)||RHBZ #|
|Odia (or_IN)||Partially translated|
|Telugu (te_IN)||'Username' & 'Password' lables are in english.|