[FIXME Proposed meeting agenda]
Previous meeting follow-up
- [Viking-Ice] - updating meeting channel page w/ new QA time
- [jlaska] - discuss ideas with fedora-infrastructure for getting test candidates out to testers
- [Viking-Ice] - update on Dracut testing considerations (see agenda item below)
Dracut rawhide testing update
Update from viking-ice on Dracut rawhide test considerations raised in previous meeting.
In the news
Alpha test compose
An F12 Alpha test compose is scheduled for delivery this Wednesday, 2009-07-29 (see schedule). Liam Li has invited install testers to contribute results against the upcoming Alpha Candidate.
- See mailing list announcement
- See QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan
- See QA:Fedora_12_Alpha_Install_Test_Results
Alpha blocker bug day#3
In preparation for this Friday's blocker bug day#3, jlaska asked the group for volunteers to help announce and summarize the event (in accordance with the draft SOP ).
Whose got the ball(s)?
<Your topic here>
Upcoming QA events
- 2009-07-28 - BugZappers/Triage_days
- 2009-07-29 - Alpha Test Compose
- 2009-08-03 - QA/Meetings/20090803 at 16:00 UTC