We use a tool called Phabricator to manage our tickets and review commits. Our instance is available at:
- When I open the main page, I see only a login dialog.
- Phabricator supports anonymous access, but the main page is unfortunately very unhelpful at the moment. You can use one of these links instead:
List of all tickets
List of all reviews
List of all projects
- I need to have an account to create a ticket? I don't want yet another account.
- We're very close to have FAS login support working, but it's not ready yet.
- I receive too much email for the tickets I'm subscribed to. Every single ticket change is announced.
- Go to your Email preferences and set which types of action you want to get email notifications for.
- I want to receive email notifications even for tickets I'm not directly subscribed to yet (all tickets in a certain project, for example).
- Go to Herald tool and create a new rule for tickets (or reviews). The rules are evaluated for every ticket/review change. For example you can specify that if a ticket belongs to certain projects or have a certain keyword in its description, you'll get automatically subscribed to it.
- Examples for Maniphest Tasks:
Title: Add me to CC for selected projects When any of these conditions are met: Projects include any of beaker, depcheck mk 2, infrastructure, new-check-ideas, taskotron Take these actions every time this rule matches: Add emails to CC kparal
Title: Track certain keywords When any of these conditions are met: Title matches regexp /(upgradepath|depcheck|autoqa|rpmguard)/i Body matches regexp /(upgradepath|depcheck|autoqa|rpmguard)/i Take these actions every time this rule matches: Add emails to CC kparal
- Examples for Differential Revisions:
Title: Watch revisions for selected projects When all of these conditions are met: Repository is any of rLTRN (libtaskotron) Take these actions the first time this rule matches: Send an email to kparal
- Please note that with send an email action you get only one email, during object (e.g. a revision) creation. With add emails to CC action, you get a copy of all future updates to that object.