QA/TestCases/LUKS non-encrypted LVM VG, all LVs encrypted
Support the use of encrypted filesystems for anything other than /boot using cryptsetup and LUKS. This includes install time creation/configuration, as well as integrated support in mkinitrd and initscripts (others?). Currently we are only pursuing support for encrypted devices using cryptsetup/LUKS.
When using encrypted file systems/block devices, the functionality should continue to work as expected, and not create situations where the encryption leads to undesired errors.
Steps To Reproduce
- start the installer
- enter the disk druid paritioning screen
- Create a new non-encrypted LV filesystem (such as device /dev/LogVol00) on a new or existing LVM PV group
- create one or more filesystems using the LV filesystem
- select the "encrypt" checkbox for each filesystem that resides on the LV filesystem
- continue the installation
in post-install system, verify:
- a passphrase for the each of the filesystems using the LVG is required to access it
- an entry for the block devices and filesystems using the LVM LV devices exist in /etc/crypttab