QA/TestCases/LUKS non-encrypted RAID partitions, some mds encrypted
Support the use of encrypted filesystems for anything other than /boot using cryptsetup and LUKS. This includes install time creation/configuration, as well as integrated support in mkinitrd and initscripts (others?). Currently we are only pursuing support for encrypted devices using cryptsetup/LUKS.
When using encrypted file systems/block devices, the functionality should continue to work as expected, and not create situations where the encryption leads to undesired errors.
Steps To Reproduce
- start the installer
- enter the disk druid paritioning screen
- Create multiple new non-encrypted RAID partitions
- create one or more encrypted md devices using the RAID partitions
- select the "encrypt" checkbox for each such filesystem
- create one or more non-encrypted md devices using the RAID partitions
- continue the installation
in post-install system, verify:
- a passphrase for each of the encrypted filesystems using the RAID partitions is required to access it
- an entry for the block devices and filesystems using the RAID partitions exist in /etc/crypttab