A test to check that Anaconda can install packages.
How to test
- Start anaconda's stage2 (see QA:Anaconda_stage2_fetch_test_case) and partition the disks (see QA:Anaconda storage probe test case)
- You may partition the disk however you like, or go back to the first partitioning screen and choose one of the simpler options (e.g. "Use All Space")
- Wait for the installer to finish partitioning the disks
- A screen that asks "please select any additional repositories that you want to use for software installation" should appear.
- Unselect all the other repositories except "Installation Repo" (this is just to speed up the test)
- Be sure "Customize later" is chosen at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "Next"
- Anaconda checks dependencies, starts the installation process, and begins package installation
- Packages install successfully in a reasonable amount of time (typically less than 30 minutes)