QA:Gnome Input Method Integration IBus
The goal is to unify GNOME's handling of keyboard layouts and input methods to provide an integrated keyboard input experience to users of Fedora's default desktop. This work may be extended in the future to other desktop environments.
How to test
- If the package is not installed, install it using yum:
yum install yum-langpacks
- This is not applicable for indic & cjk xkb layouts
- select your language layout
- Right click on ibus icon then click restart
- press ctrl+space and check wheather layout is changed at both input icon on panel
After changing layout both icons should display changed layout.