The feature covers the integration for ibus-pinyin of a new libpinyin backend to provide intelligent sentence-based Chinese pinyin input.
How to test
- Check whether "Intelligent Pinyin" is listed in ibus-setup dialog and default ime list.
- Try to add "Intelligent Pinyin" to ime list, begin to use the new pinyin ime.
- Get some testing sentences, try to input it under both "Pinyin" and "Intelligent Pinyin", to see whether the "Intelligent Pinyin" can reduce the number of keyboard press.
- Step #1 completes without error
- The system boots into runlevel 5
- Program completes with exit code 0