This test case tests the basic functionality of the ABRT GUI.
How to test
- Go to: Activities -> Applications and click on Automatic Bug Reporting Tool, or run `abrt-gui` in terminal.
- In the main window you should see a list of previously detected crashes
- Select some crash
- Look for the icon - the ABRT logo - in the task list or overview
- Go to Edit -> Event configuration
- `abrt-gui` should run without crashing
- Information about a crash should appear right after clicking "Open" in main window
- The ABRT window should have a proper icon in task bar or GNOME Shell
- Plugins window should let you see and configure plugins