QA:Testcase ABRT SELinux
- This test case tests setroubleshhot integration with ABRT
- Bugzilla account is required for this test
- If you don't have an account on Bugzilla, create one.
How to test
- Disable ShortenedReporting mode: run
echo 'ShortenedReporting = "no"' >> ~/.config/abrt/settings/abrt-applet.conf
- Logout and Login to gnome-shell
- Start audit daemon -
systemctl start auditd.service
- Check whether selinux is in Enforcing mode via
getenforcecommand. If not run
- To generate selinux denial, run
su -to log-in as root, then run the following command:
cd /root; passwd --help >& output.txt.
- New ABRT pop-up should be displayed.
- Click the Report button on the displayed pop-up. Alternatively you can run
gnome-abrtand find an AVC problem in the list of problems and click Report button.
- Click the Troubleshoot button
- Select the solution which enables the Report Bug button, select the button and proceed with Submit report
- Try to report the problem via Bugzilla
- Close newly created bug with CLOSED NOTABUG with "ABRT testing, please disregard" comment
- If reporting is unsuccessful, please include the reporting log. Reporting log can be cut and pasted from the GUI report window.
- Log message should appear, with information about the crash and a link to the reported bug
- A bug entry should be filed in Bugzilla, the entry should be assigned to the selinux-policy package.
- If the repoting was started from gnome-abrt the URL to Bugzilla bug should apper in the main window.
After completing this test case, please close the bug as NOTABUG.