This install verifies that unauthenticated access to and installation with an iSCSI  block device works properly. While this test can be performed on systems with iBFT  support, it is intended for systems that do not support booting iSCSI volumes. For a more exhaustive test iSCSI strategy, refer to QA:iSCSI_Installation_Test_plan.
If a hardware' iSCSI target is unavailable, you may setup a software iSCSI target following the instructions at Scsi-target-utils_Quickstart_Guide#Up_and_running_in_3_steps.
How to test
- Start installation using any available means (CD, DVD,
- Advance to Storage Devices screen.
- Choose Specialized Storage Devices and click Next.
- To add an iSCSI volume, click Add Advanced Target. On the ensuing Advanced Storage Options dialog, select Add iSCSI Target.
- Configure iSCSI parameters and click Add target button. Under Other SAN Devices, select all detected iSCSI volumes
- Proceed to the partitioning screen, and select Use all space. Click Next to proceed.
- Select all local and remote iSCSI volumes as Install Target Devices. Be sure the iSCSI volumes are not selected as the Boot volume. Click Next to proceed
- Complete installation as desired.
- The installer connects to the iSCSI target without error
- All expected iSCSI disks are included in list of available disks.
- Installation completes without error.
- The installed system boots with all filesystems on the iSCSI device mounted. For assistance troubleshooting network boot issues, consult How_to_debug_Dracut_problems.